- Do you need to make a reservation?
- Reservations are recommended. Our supplies are limited so best to reserve a spot early to make sure your planned adventure goes smoothly.
- What should we wear?
- Dress for the season, layers in winter and light clothing for summer. We also suggest comfortable traction tread shoes or tennis shoes, hats or visors, sunscreen and sunglasses. Contact wearers may prefer to switch to glasses for the tour.
- What should we bring?
- Extra water, cameras with extra memory and good batteries. We can provide much of the day use or overnight camping equipment and supplies if required. See our Jeep Rentals page.
- What should we do about snacks and meals?
- Bring with you what you want/need. If you need us to do some shopping and stock the Jeep before your arrival, this can be arranged. Cooking equipment and coolers are available. See our Jeep Rentals page.
Remember to bring out all you bring in plus some great memories.
- How many people can go in one jeep?
- One to five people can comfortable ride in the vehicle.
- Is there a minimum age for children?
- Children under 18 years old must have an adult with them. You would be required to bring the child's car seat.
- Are Pets Allowed?
- Yes. Please use a towel/blanket for your pets to sit on in the jeep. We ask that you clean up the jeep after them, thanks.
- What is the best time of year to rent?
- Spring and Fall is the best as the weather is great. Summer months can be warm. Winter can get cool with occasional light snow.
- What happens if it rains?
- The showers in our area are usually very brief. Occasionally in late summer monsoons are possible which can make trails muddy and riverbeds rise rapidly.
- Are there restrooms on the Trails?
- Most areas people like to visit that requires a four wheel drive do not have facilities. We suggest you use the restroom just before leaving. For overnight rentals, make sure to be prepared and bring what you will need.
- Will we walk much on our tour?
- Most places in the area you are free to roam about as you wish. Some of the destinations will require a short hike. Bring footwear suitable for rock and sand.
If you have any other questions, Contact Us at any time.
Thanks for choosing Lake Powell Jeep Rentals.